Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blog Comments, Twitter, Office Hours

Students were assigned each other's blogs in class. If you did not get assigned another student's blog, please EMAIL me ASAP or leave a COMMENT to this message.

Please remember to post your Tweets. I see that some of you went ahead and posted four Tweets. Congratulations. You will have six by the end of next week. We're going to use some of the Tweets for class activities soon, so let's get in the habit of this. Some of you may be able to download the Twitter APP for your phones.

Some of you also expressed an interest in seeing my during my office hours this coming week. Wednesday morning (9-11.30am) and afternoon (3-4) could work, as well as Thursday (3.15-4.30). Please contact me if you'd like to set something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment